Sunday, December 11, 2011

17 things that I have learned in ACC 255

Here is my blog listing 17 things that I have learned in ACC 255.

1.I have learned what the purpose of a pillar article is. It is an evergreen that is based off of the chosen topic. Since I chose recipes, it focuses on recipes that are not seasonal, and shows how informative you are about your topic. More details.

2. I have learned the how to sell my products through cafepress.com

3. I have learned about managing my time more effectively as well as more efficiently.

4. I have learned how to add google adsense ads to my website and blog.

5. I now know what a sneeze page is: a composition of earlier blogs. Listing the top 5 for example, is like a recap for the best blogs to read.

6. I have learned that my website must have a purpose, a mission statement, and be designed for a target niche.

7. I have learned how to set up a blogger account, and well as posting on my blogger account as well.

8. How to get your blogger to have a purpose, whether it is a list post, a link post, a review post, analyzing a top blog in your niche, etc..

9. I have learned how to put links on my website and blog.

10. I learned how to promote my blog posts through other websites' blogs, as well as facebook.

11. I learned how to set up a contact page and a donations button.

12. I learned how to set up my freewebs (webs) account.

13. I learned how to generate traffic by submitting my website and blog URLs to search engines.

14. I learned what a landing page is. You are pursuading your audience to buy a product involved in your topic.

15. I learned that solving a problem is very important in regards to your chosen topic. It shows that you know what you are doing, and you must be able to fix an occurring problem.

16. I learned how to create this project for absolutely no money out of my pocket. This is a great start towards creating a business with little to no money.

17. Finally, I learned what an enzine article is, as well as what an ebook and a business development plan consists of.

No comments:

Post a Comment