Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A review of past amazing recipes!

So for Thanksgiving, I made this Turtle Cheesecake and a Triple Layer Pumpkin Spice pie, and both were amazing! It was really funny because by the looks of the them, they looked like regular cheesecakes. But They were way different than a regular cheesecake. They were way better.

I liked both by comparison because both contained pecans. I liked the Triple Layer Pumpkin spice pie more because I am a big pumpkin pie fan. This was a big success. The funny part about it was that everyone was so full from eating Thanksgiving dinner, that I ended up bring most of my pies home. The ironic part is they actually tasted better than when I first made them because they spices had time to sit and soak in with the cool whip that I had used. I had my sister over a day after Thanksgiving, and she really enjoyed both desserts.

I blogged on facebook about my turtle cheesecake. It really is delectable. Take my word for it, make either one of these, and people will be begging you to make it not just for Thanksgiving.

I also made these ribs in the crockpot for dinner last week. It was funny because they hadn't even been in the crockpot for an hour, and my husband's friends were over hanging out in our basement. When they walked into the kitchen, they asked, "What smells so good?" I told them, "Ribs", and I knew that they wanted to stay for dinner. I had actually made way too many ribs, so we ended up eating them as BBQ pulled pork sandwiches. They were delicious as well. Definitely need to try them viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment