Monday, October 31, 2011

The bookstore is a fabulous tool

I recently took a trip to a local Barnes and Noble, and the first place I went to was the magazine section. I prefer magazines over cookbooks because they aren't as bulky as a majority of the cookbooks are.

I found some awesome magazines that I wanted to share with you today. I wanted to focus on Halloween goodies that I could give my friends' lil goblins tonight. There is one slight downfall to these kinds of magazines, that being that they are really only good for that specific holiday. However, they can also be used year after year. Come check out these magazines!

I also want to note that if you have a nook, it is way cheaper to buy your magazines to install on your nook. i personally don't have a nook, but if I could afford one, I would definitely buy one so I could download all of the recipes books at a lower price. Please consider this as an alternative.

taste of Home magazine

Kraft food Halloween ideas here

Martha Stewart Living

Food Network magazine

Here is a wonderful link for all of you people that have the advanced technology with the nook or e-reader. You can download some awesome cookbooks at the below link.

E-cookbooks here



I love to use recipes that have a holiday theme because to me, that makes it more special. I love to make a variety of cookies, cakes, pies, and edible decor. Plus it is a fun and safe activity that you can do with children.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment