Wednesday, September 21, 2011

food that has heat

One of my favorite foods that I like to make is hot wings. They are real popular for super bowl parties or just for the occasional get together. I found this recipe online that literally tastes better than the sit-down restaurants. And you can choose the hotness level.

Buffalo wings are always a hit at my parties!

I found a famous restaurant-style buffalo wing recipe that will knock your socks off (Not really though, you can make them as hot as you want. These are not spicy at all. A secret trick to making the wings hot is adding white distilled vinegar. Start with a tablespoon, then taste-test to see if the hotness is to your satisfaction.)

This is one of the best recipes that I have ever tried. It is always a hit when I make them. Although a budget is always kept in mind, chicken wings are a little pricey, but they feed a lot of people, and they are cheaper to make at home than going out to a place like Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings. Again, you don't have to tip anyone either! I will post the recipe at a later date.

This buffalo wing recipe is one of the best wing recipes that I have ever tried. It works best with a deep fryer, but I understand that the good quality deep fryers are kind of pricey, so even a huge cooking pot to use on the stove works just as good. I also recommend using an electric meat thermometer, which are about $10 to $15 at a kitchen store. They are worth the money because it properly measures the internal temperature of meat, especially poultry.

Be sure to serve your hot wings with celery and a side of bleu cheese for an appetizer that surely no one will forget!


Please check out my other blogs as well as my website. You won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment