Thursday, September 29, 2011

Best of Brandi's Blog

One of the things that I love to do most are to find delicious recipes that I can share with others. I remember as a kid I tried to make malt o meal cocoa wheats. I hope you as my readers remember those. It didn't go so well. I was nine, so I didn't expect to be a pro. But as I got older, I got more experienced with my cooking skills. I am a much better cook obviously now than when I was nine. As for the college student phase, I surprisingly didn't eat a lot of ramen noodles either. I cook more than I ever have, and I created my website and blog to help give recipes that are easy and cheap.

This is a collection of top articles that I have written that are just awesome! This includes awesome ways on how to save money to help make wonderful recipes while on a budget. Please Read!

These are the highlights of my blog-posts that I find are the most helpful for being on a budget. They range from stocking up on a few items that you may buy on a regular basis, restaurant style inspirations, as well as a cookie recipe. They are definitely worth to time to check out and read.

saving money is worth reading about. Read me.

Eating restaurant food has never been cheaper. Click here.

Cookie monster would love to read this

Check this out, it's awesome

There will be more to come so check my blog and websites often.

No comments:

Post a Comment