Sunday, September 11, 2011

Restaurant Secrets Revealed

One of my favorite things about cooking is when I can have the same recipe that is being served in a restaurant, except at home!  Eating at home saves money, and it gives you the opportunity to test out your cooking skills.  Plus, you can add all of the extras without paying the extra costs.

For example, you go to a fast food restaurant, and you want tomato on your sandwich.  You will have to pay extra for it, which is expensive considering it's only one slice of tomato.  So instead of paying for one slice, you can go to the grocery store, and get a whole tomato for almost the same price.  By doing this, you are getting more for your money.

I love the cookbooks that you can buy that will give you great restaurant recipes.  Starting with some delicious soup recipes, you are sure to find something great to start with.

My sister lent me a wonderful cookbook titled Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 1:  Creating Kitchen Clones from America's Favorite Restaurant Chains.  I haven't personally made any of the recipes yet, but my sister has.  She has given me a review of one of the recipes that she has tried out.

Big Boy Cream of Broccoli Soup pg. 54
I have never eaten at a Big Boy Restaurant, but I love broccoli soup.  So when I saw this recipe, I had to try it.  It was AMAZING!  Now that I have a taste of something similar to what the actual restaurant would serve, I'd be willing to give the restaurant a try.  However, it's filling to know that I can make it at home and have as much as I want!

You should come to my website because you may have never heard about this book if it weren't for me or my sister. My sister says it's a wonderful book, and it helps save you money by not having to go out.

What I like about restaurant inspired recipes are that you are saving money because you are spending less than you would in a restaurant for more food at home.  Think about the tips that you add on-top of your food bill!

If you would like your own copy of this book, click on the below link

Top Restaurant Secrets Revealed get it here
There will be plenty more blogs about recipes from this book, so please come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment